New premium, hard-wearing Aaron Panel Saw Blades from leading tooling manufacturer.
Aaron saw blades are manufactured on complete sets of Germany-imported production lines, the world's best manufacturing material, originating from Germany's leading process, with production strictly adhering to European EN847 security testing standards.
- Alternate face bevel tooth grind provides sharper cutting edge, ultra thin kerf blade for fast cutting.
- High strength construction carbide for extra long life
- Precision ground tips for clean and accurate cuts
- Ultra sharp alternate offset cutting edges
- Hardened and tempered steel body
- Noise reduced through special laser slots or extension slots with blanks
|96T Main||12+12T Scribe|
|Inner Diameter (mm)||30||22|
|Outer Diameter (mm)||300||120|
|Tooth Width (mm)||3.2||2.8 - 3.6|
|Plate Thickness (mm)||2.2||2.0|